You will like
Working for a world-class firm in the service and of specialist auto-equipment such as vehicle CCTV and digital recording systems. Every day this sophisticated equipment is helping to create a safer and more efficient environment in the industry.
You will like
The Auto Electrical Field Service Engineer job itself, where you will support customers by installing commercial vehicle safety and security equipment whilst undertaking service call out repairs to previously installed systems. In addition, the successful candidate will be afforded the opportunity to progress to other roles, in line with the company's growth.
Our client provides best-in-class customer service with a 'support before sales' company ethos. In addition to completing installations, working along with national sub-contractors, the chosen candidate will conduct installation/engineer audits and onsite system installation training. More specifically:
- Install, configure, service, repair and upgrade vehicle CCTV/digital recording systems
- Troubleshoot faults through a good knowledge of commercial vehicle wiring and connections
- Undertake field trial, demonstrations and training
- Ensure products are fully operational before leaving the site
- Train and audit network of sub-contractors to ensure high standards
- Train clients in the correct operation of installed systems
- Maintain an inventory of system spares to ensure 1st visit fix for call outs
- Extensive UK travel and overnight stays
This is a field-based role with deal locations being: Wiltshire - Wilts, Oxfordshire- Ox, Berkshire - Berks and Buckinghamshire - Bucks.
You will have
To be successful as Auto Electrical Field Service Engineer you will be an experienced Auto Electrician / Field Service Engineer, looking to work in a fast-growing, nationwide service and support focused company.
This Field Service Engineer role would ideally suit an individual from a similar field-based role, where you’re entrusted to effectively manage your own time with minimal supervision, whilst working with blue-chip clients and the latest safety and security systems. More specifically:
- Full UK driving licence
- Auto electrical knowledge and experience working on commercial vehicles
- Computer literacy, communication protocols and IT support tools
- Logical approach to installing and fault-finding technical products
- Self-motivated with the drive to provide first-class customer service
- A background or commitment to working in a field-based customer support role
If you are looking for a varied role with exciting products that make a real difference, whilst providing you with the real opportunity to progress, this job could be a great option for you.
You will get
As Auto Electrical Field Service Engineer you will enjoy a competitive salary of £27K per year + package
- Company vehicle, laptop and mobile phone
- 24 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Participation in Profit Reward Scheme
- Training, development and support
- Workplace Pension
You can apply
For Auto Electrical Field Service Engineer by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or give me a call at 01275 331307