You will like
Operating at Associate or Principal level within a successful international MEP consulting engineering firm. They are renowned for the quality of their people who you will find enthusiastic, creative and knowledgeable. Due to sustainable business growth, this is a great opportunity to join their team of highly qualified, dedicated and experienced staff.
You will like
The Principal or Associate Electrical Engineer job itself, working for our client in either their London or Bristol office, you will be working primarily on healthcare projects with the opportunity to also work on a varied portfolio of projects both in the UK and Internationally. You will have the opportunity to lead electrical services design on large projects, and lead overall MEP on small to medium sized projects within the office, acting as a technical electrical lead on healthcare projects. More specifically:
- Responsible for dealing successfully with clients and other professionals
- Awareness of consultant appointment conditions
- Define and agree on brief with the end client
- Manage and prioritise the workload of a project team including specialist groups.
- Host and chair internal project team meetings
- Contribute to the professional development of individual team members.
- Actively leads self and identifies opportunities and providing support for career development of others
- Monitoring project expenditure and reporting to team leader
- Ensure quality standards and technical accuracy is delivered.
- Reporting cost and resource requirements to the team leader on a regular basis.
You will have
To be successful as Associate Electrical Engineer you will have
- Proven recent Healthcare experience.
- Excellent technical knowledge in Electrical Design Engineering
- A thorough understanding of Building Services Engineering and interdisciplinary design through all stages of the design process
- Previous consultancy experience: you will appreciate the importance of complementary specialisms such as sustainability, intelligent buildings, fire engineering and acoustics
- Autonomous approach: able to lead small to medium-sized projects and able to take a brief from the project lead on large projects and deliver & control the tasks required
- Appreciation of client needs, with ability to face clients
- Knowledge of typical healthcare procurement routes
- Understand and identify resource needs & mentor and supervise junior members of staff
- Chartered engineer or close to depending on grade.
You will get
As Associate Electrical Engineer you will enjoy a competitive salary, likely £50K-£58K and both core and flexible benefits including:
- Private medical scheme
- Life Assurance
- Income protection
- Car allowance and access to a wide range of lease cars
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 with your service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Voluntary benefits scheme
Also be assured of a friendly and dynamic team working environment, hybrid working & opportunities for career progression.
You can apply
To Associate Electrical Engineer by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com