You will like
Working for this global consultancy company offering a comprehensive suite of commercial real estate services, including transaction, management, financial and advisory services. Their Environmental Planning Team forms part of the Planning, Development and Regeneration (PDR) Business Unit. The Environmental Planning Team provides complimentary services to their master-planning and town-planning commissions throughout the UK in addition to providing services to other Business Units and direct to a range of varied external clients. The services of the Environmental Planning Team seek to manage the environmental planning risks of clients. Services include all matters relating to Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA); the provision of environmental constraints and opportunities planning at the site feasibility and master-planning stages of a project; and the provision of high-level strategic environmental planning advice for complex situations at all stages of the development life-cycle.
You will like
This Associate Director of Environmental Planning & EIA job itself where you will play a key leadership role in one of the most sought-after planning consultancies in the UK and internationally. Having gone from strength to strength in the past 2 years and are set for further growth to meet the demand from an impressive range of clients across the whole of the UK and within a range of sectors. Continued growth opens a position at Associate or Associate Director level. A preferred geographical location is London or Manchester and Birmingham and Bristol are considered. However, in recognition of the increasing trend for remote working, flexibility in geographical location will be considered, albeit travel to client meetings will be required as necessary. The focus will be on the delivery of complex and large-scale projects. More specifically:
- Full management and delivery of projects;
- Quality assurance and sign-off of deliverables (Associate Director level);
- Client liaison and client management/care;
- Project financial management; business development, marketing and networking;
- Team management and mentoring;
- Product development and innovation;
- Operational management;
- Contribution to business strategy.
You will have
To be successful as Associate Director of Environmental Planning you will have a broad knowledge of environmental disciplines, but with expert knowledge and practical experience of dealing with the UK planning system, the relevant EIA Regulations, property and infrastructure projects.
- Ambitious and confident character
- Fast thinking and versatile, with a passion for the industry
- Membership to a relevant professional organisation (preferably the Institute of Environmental Assessment and Management (IEMA)) and/or be a Chartered Environmentalist
- Experience coordinating multi-disciplinary teams; experience working with and managing various project stakeholders; project management experience, including the financial monitoring and management of projects
- Excellent written skills, with specific experience authoring EIA Screening reports/requests, EIA Scoping reports/request, Environmental Statements (ESs) and other related deliverables
- Communication skills; a pro-active and collaborative team approach, engendering inclusion, support and motivation amongst your peers; a desire to go beyond process and procedure, with an ability to think innovatively to enhance outcomes for clients.
- Hold a full driving licence
You will get
As Associate Director of Environmental Planning, salary is negotiable, likely ~£45K-£60K
Plus an additional bonus scheme; one of the most generous benefits package in the industry; exposure to a highly regarded professional team and top-end clients; opportunities for Continued Professional Development (CPD); and rewarding corporate culture and working environment.
You will enjoy a lot of training as well as great scope for progression and reward. You will have significant input into the growth and development of the business.
You can apply
To Associate Director of Environmental Planning by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com