You will like
Working as Asbestos Consultant for Bristol office of a multidisciplinary consultancy operating in UK as part of a well-recognised international group. They are an award-winning professional services firm who are driven by client service and underpinned by technical excellence. They help their clients create value, protect value, and manage risk. They are the partner of choice for organisations operating in complex or challenging environments.
You will like
The Asbestos Consultant job, where our client is looking for an enthusiastic Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst to join a thriving and busy Asbestos team. They deliver commercial and industrial surveys, asbestos remediation management and consultancy to blue-chip clients in the Midlands and the rest of the UK.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that all the departmental processes are adhered to, whilst operating at a professional level.
- You will be expected to write technical asbestos reports in full accordance with HSG264, HSG248 and company procedures.
- You will record all site date and compile inspection and monitoring reports using paper records and/or electronic data capture.
- You will report your findings through verbal and written communications.
- You will also carry out re-inspections, update asbestos registers and asbestos management plans.
- You will ensure that inspection works are carried out in accordance with documented procedures.
You will have
To be successful as Asbestos Consultant, you will have:
- You will hold P402, P403 and P404 qualifications.
- You must also be competent in undertaking all types of asbestos surveys and have experience surveying commercial and industrial buildings.
- You will have experience of air monitoring and 4-stage clearance and will be capable of undertaking the duties of a clearance analyst within UKAS.
- You will be comfortable interfacing with clients, on an individual basis and as part of a team.
- You should be IT literate. You will demonstrate a proven track record delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Although not essential being P405 qualified and having Project Management experience of remediation schemes would be advantageous.
- Due to the nature of the role you must hold a full, clean UK driving license.
You will get
As Asbestos Consultant you will get
- £50K OTE (£32K + Overtime + Car/allowance + Package).
- The role offers excellent career prospects within a professional team that is proud of the quality of service delivered.
You can apply
To Asbestos Consultant by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com , or feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.