You will like
Working within rapidly expanding architectural practice, with growing work across Gloucestershire for residential, developer housing and the commercial sectors. Due to sustainable business growth and investment, this is a great opportunity to join their team of highly experienced staff at HQ in Cirencester.
You will like
The Architectural Technician job itself where as an experienced, Revit capable Architectural Technician, you will take a project management role for the technical work stages on a variety of projects such as large-scale apartments, one off houses, commercial workshops, office expansions and vehicle facilities. More specifically:
- Production of working drawing packages
- Working on technical drawings on both housing and commercial projects
- Use and management of Revit models and families
- Liaise with site and NHBC to resolve any technical issues
- Communicating with internal and external teams.
You will have
To be successful as Architectural Technician, you will have:
- Skilled/expert level of Revit.
- Technical ability to run projects from planning to completion.
- Experience of production of working drawing packages unsupported
- Experience and knowledge of UK building regulations.
You will get
As Architectural Technician you will enjoy a competitive salary, to £35K-£40K + Package.
- Genuine career growth prospects
- Rural location, free parking, fresh, modern offices;
- Commutable from Bristol, Cheltenham, Chippenham, Cirencester, Gloucester, Swindon, Moreton-in-Marsh, Stroud, Tewkesbury.
You can apply
To Architectural Technician by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com