You will like
Operating within this innovative waste-to-energy (W2E WFE) engineering firm in small scale waste to energy with diverse projects that are environmentally sustainable, implementing a resilient infrastructure that is effective & positive. They are offer expertise, products and services in pyrolysis, gasification & oxidation. Due to sustainable business growth, this is a great opportunity to play a lead technical & management role in Proces Engineering for a fascinating company poised for exponential growth in UK & internationally.
Crucially you will play a leadership role in a ZERO landfill future, dealing with waste at source and recovering economic and environmental value
You will like
The Applications Engineer job itself where the primary objective of this role is to help grow revenue by providing presales technical support to customers and channel partners, as well as internally to sales, business development, and marketing. More specifically:
- Respond to customer technical queries in a timely manner both verbally and in writing.
- Prepare both budgetary and detailed technical proposals.
- Accompany commercial team at customer meetings.
- Assist marketing with technical collateral and providing support at exhibitions/ conferences.
- Answer technical questions from our client’s internal team. Spoken and written.
- Work closely with business development, engineering, and CTO to define commercially viable solutions.
- Work closely with the engineering team and CTO to understand current, planned, and possible system capabilities.
- Exploit waste performance reports data e.g. creating meaningful collateral for commercial purposes
- Maintain FAQs database & log queries via CRM.
You will have
This is a technical role with a commercial bias & would suit someone with a strong foundation in engineering, who enjoys customer contact, and is a team player. More specifically:
- Hold an HNC/D or degree or similar in an engineering or science-based subject.
- Have extensive experience in relevant field e.g. Waste industry, EfW technology.
- Ideally have a good understanding of chemical processes, pyrolysis, and/or other thermal treatment technologies
- Enjoy writing technical proposals for customers and supporting grant applications.
- Ideally possess some experience of planning and permitting
- A strong understanding of customer applications plus its partners’ technologies.
- Have software skills: MS Office, drawing packages, project management.
- Hold a full UK driving licence & have the flexibility to frequently travel in the UK and overseas.
You will get
- As Applications Engineer you will enjoy a competitive salary, likely £50K-£60K plus a comprehensive package
- 25 days of holiday per year, learning and development opportunities, bonus, Pension & Private Medical.
- Challenging & diverse projects, travelling opportunities, career growth and international mobility
You can apply
For Applications Engineer by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com , or give me a call at 01275 331307.