You will like
Working in Machester area for this flourishing independent Air Quality consultancy with a fantastic reputation who are looking to grow their existing team of specialists, in order to meet their significant work load as well as their ongoing plans for growth.
Well situated on the outskirts of Central Manchester, within easy reach of shops, restaurants and well serviced by public transport, this fantastic firm will make a great employer for a suitably qualified Air Quality professional looking to play a key role in the business. This firm enjoys a great reputation for the quality of their work, with an informal culture and relaxed, dynamic.
You will like
The Air Quality Consultant job itself where you will be working on a wide range of projects which will develop your experience. As a Senior/Principal Air Quality consultant, you will have the opportunity to get involved in the whole life cycle of a variety of project work, ranging from single source dispersion modelling studies, right through to larger, complex multi-source industrial impact assessments. More specifically:
- Undertaking Air Quality, Dust, Odour and Bioaerosol Assessments.
- Dispersion modelling of roads and industrial emissions.
- Design and management of air quality monitoring campaigns.
- Production of Odour and Dust Management Plans.
- Input into Environmental Permit Applications, BAT Assessments and Abatement Options Appraisals.
- Preparation of factual and interpretative reports.
- Review of team reports and dispersion models.
- Responsibility for multiple projects and own client base.
- Production of quotes and tenders.
- Development of client relationships and input into marketing strategy.
- Mentoring and technical support to junior staff.
You will have
To be successful as an Air Quality Consultant here, you will have significant experience in the modelling of point source emissions, for projects relating to mixed use developments, manufacturing and transport; you will have a healthy mix of the following:
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Proficiency in data analysis and interpretation.
- At least 4-years of air quality consultancy experience.
- Able to manage own projects from initial proposal to final invoice.
- Knowledge of standard methodologies for assessment of road vehicle, industrial and dust emissions.
- Membership of relevant professional body (IAQM/IEMA).
- Experience of business development/marketing would be advantageous.
- As we work throughout the UK a full driving licence is required.
You will get
As Air Quality Consultant the benefits include a competitive salary £35K-£55K DOE with a comprehensive package:
- Bonus scheme based on personal and company performance.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Fully funded quarterly team social events.
- Opportunity for rapid career progression and personal development.
- Opportunity for tangible input into how the company grows and progresses.
The position has significant scope for further progression including equity in the business.
You can apply
To Air Quality Consultant by applying here (recommended), or by sending a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org