You will like
Operating within a family-owned and operated specialist in the supply of quality new and used agricultural and land care equipment. They are a multi-franchise sales and service operation for renowned global manufacturers of harvesting equipment, tractors, tell handlers and associated farming equipment.
You will like
The Service Technician / Service Engineer role itself which is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual join this growing company based in Frome, Somerset with a solid long-term reputation. As the Service Technician, you will be working both in the workshop and at customer sites. You will be working on a variety of agricultural machinery including Claas and other brands. You will enjoy a variety of work and be responsible for the maintenance and service of a wide range of agricultural machinery, this includes finding faults, diagnosing and fixing mechanical and electrical issues, following all health and safety guidelines, completing job tickets with detailed information and pictures of faults for warranty purposes.
You will have
To be successful as Service Technician / Service Engineer you will have
- Relevant qualification, or equivalent experience within the field of Land-Based Engineering
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Full UK driving license
You will get
As a Service Technician / Service Engineer here, you will enjoy
- Competitive salary, £28K-£32K + OT + Bonuses
- Benefits including contributory pension scheme,
- Van, laptop, mobile phone, free PPE,
- 24 day's holiday rising to 28 + BH, free eye tests, cycle to work, holiday purchase.
- Work for a family-run business, where all employees are highly valued
- Have structured career progression with ongoing training
You can apply
By pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.