You will like
Working as Acoustic Engineer Team Lead for a world-leading independent consultancy offering energy, environmental, engineering and technical advice to a range of prestigious firms both in the UK and Globally. They have enjoyed unprecedented growth since they were established ~10 years ago and now boast offices throughout the UK and globally.
This is a really exciting time in the client's journey as they are set for continued growth over the next few years as their reputation and market share grow. Therefore, the opportunity to play a key role in this success story is significant.
Location: UK Flexible – Bristol, London, Birmingham, or Leeds
You will like
The Acoustic Engineer Team Lead, which is an exciting opportunity created due to the phenomenal company success over many years since their inception. Due to significant demand from their range of prestigious clients, they are looking for someone to take on the leadership and development of an already established Acoustics team.
The position can be based anywhere across the UK including locations where my client currently doesn’t have a base.
Scope includes engineering and environmental consultancy services on a range of activities including asset optimisation/management, feasibility and resource evaluation, environmental planning support, energy yield assessments, licensing and consent, feasibility studies, engineering design and socio-economic assessments. They work across every stage of projects from early feasibility studies, through planning to design, construction and asset management.
So your role more specifically will be to:
- Lead environmental acoustic projects such as infrastructure, commercial/ industrial, renewable energy and also buildings acoustic projects
- Oversee technical quality of acoustic assessments
- Provide guidance to external and internal clients
- Mentor junior staff members
- Liaise with clients to improve the opportunities and develop new business
- Look through the overall growth of and development of business, team and client portfolio
- Keep track of the progress made with projects and resolve technical issues as they occur across projects
You will have
To be successful as Acoustic Engineer Team Lead, you will be a technically strong, client-facing and well-networked individual with a proven track record in the environmental acoustics market.
- Have a relevant degree or equivalent qualification in relation to acoustics
- Be a member (MIOA) or associate member (AMIOA) of the Institute of Acoustics
- Have minimum 10 years relevant experience
- Team leadership and mentoring experience
- Highly commercial and client-facing
- Have experience in providing acoustics services within a consultancy environment
- Be able to evaluate and sign off proposals and technical reports
- Having experience in building acoustics would be an advantage
You will get
As Acoustic Engineer Team Lead you will get
- Competitive salary, £60K - £75K+ Significant Bens + significant performance-related bonus
- The culture of the firm is very entrepreneurial with a very flat structure enabling people to fulfil their potential and play a significant role in the future of the company.
- You will be given ample support in this role whilst given significant autonomy to develop the scope of the position.
You can apply
To Acoustic Engineer Team Lead by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com or give me a call at 01275 331307.